Travel & Sports Australia has been officially authorized to sell and distribute AFL Grand Final tickets and packages. Over these years we have provided comprehensive packages including flights, accommodation, tickets and hospitality for more than 30,000 footy fans.
Collectively our team has attended over fifty Toyota AFL Grand Finals. Our accessible and friendly consultants have all the knowledge and experience to assist in planning your travel arrangements including your choice of tickets and hospitality. We are passionate about our work & strive to always provide our clients with an unforgettable Toyota AFL Grand Final experience!
On seller Code – OSAFL 22/21
Our dedicated team is here to answer all your questions regarding our official AFL packages for the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final.
2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Except as otherwise set out below, Travel & Sports Australia (TASA) will provide clients with a refund for all packages as outlined below in circumstances where our clients’ booking is impacted by COVID-19 in any of the following ways:
• Where the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final is cancelled;
• Where the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final is postponed and /or held at a different venue outside Victoria, and you are unable to utilise your purchased package on the revised date/place;
• Where the stadium capacity at the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final is adjusted by the AFL, State, Territory and/or Australian Federal Government social distancing restrictions, and as a result of this adjustment to stadium capacity, you are not permitted to attend;
• Where Australian State and or/ Australian Federal border closures render it not possible to attend the 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final without quarantining.
• Where a booking is cancelled by TASA due to COVID-19 and TASA is unable to obtain a refund for package components from a third party service provider or venue, no refund will be provided for such components.
Unless advised otherwise in writing, and any cancellation due to COVID-19 restrictions will incur a cancellation service fee $150.00 per person. The remainder of all package costs will be refunded to the purchaser.
For the avoidance of doubt, border closures and/or travel restrictions in non-Australian jurisdictions do not qualify you for a refund. Should clients be affected by overseas border closures and/or travel restrictions, these will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please also refer to the Travel & Sports Australia Booking Conditions before making a booking on this website.
PATRON NAMES AND CONTACT DETAILS
For contact tracing purposes, when booking with TASA, a unique mobile number and email address is required to be supplied for each person within your booking. The mobile number and email address must be different for each person within the booking. To save time, please be prepared with this information when proceeding with a booking.
- After trading as the AFL Event Office Perth in recent years, from 2018 we will be trading as TRAVEL & SPORTS AUSTRALIA (AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 22/21) for all things Toyota AFL Grand Final. You’ll still be able to access the same official products and the same wonderful staff you’ve been accustomed to. Only our trading name has changed.
- We offer a variety of package options including;
- Ticket only: Ticket + Official AFL function only
- Land Package: Ticket + Official AFL function + 2 or 3 Night accommodation
- Our charter package: Ticket + Official AFL function + 3 Night accommodation + Return Virgin charter flights PER/MEL
- We offer a variety of package options including;
We also offer additional services such as transfers, breakfast, tours, travel insurance, group booking, etc.
- Travel & Sports Australia (AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 22/21) have two main options for you to book your 2022 Toyota AFL Grand Final package. You can:
- Yes, we can tailor packages to suit your requirements, however some official AFL Functions are confirmed as 18+ events. Ask us for your options and further details.
- All our packages are subject to event Terms & Conditions which are provided on booking confirmation. Our cancellation / refund policy is outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Your booking is confirmed once you receive a confirmation email and the required payment has been successfully received by Travel & Sports Australia – AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 22/21.
- Once you’ve made your booking, you will receive an email from us summarizing the following details:
- Your booking confirmation
- Your payment schedule / invoice (if applicable)
- Your package itinerary and information
- Your payment receipt
- Document collection procedure
- Full Terms & Conditions
- Unfortunately, AFL Grand Final tickets cannot be purchased individually and must be combined with an official AFL function. Accommodation and airfare bookings are not mandatory.
- All requests are subject to availability & event restrictions therefore we cannot guarantee you will be seated next to friends if they are in a separate booking. However, our sales consultants will always do their best to accommodate your requests.
Please be aware if the booking was made through the AFL Event Office Melbourne we are unable to request for the seats to be together.
- Exact seat numbers are not known until we receive final confirmation of these details from the AFL ticketing department. Therefore, we are only able to advise our seating blocks and categories prior to the event.
- All documentation, including match tickets, will be available for collection approximately 2 weeks before departure. In the event that your departure date precedes the arrival of tickets into our office, we will arrange delivery of your documents/tickets to the hotel you are staying at or have them available at a centralized collection point in Melbourne.
- Yes, you can purchase event tickets and accommodation only, known as a Land Only package. Remember, all match tickets are sold in conjunction with an official AFL function.
- Our packages do not include transfers unless otherwise specified. However we can definitely organize transfers for any booking with prices quoted on request.
Collection and drop off points vary depending on which airline your flights are booked with. Relevant information will be included in the package documents you receive via email after confirming your booking.
- Definitely! We can organize tours, entertainment and any other extra activity for a memorable stay. After all, our consultants have experienced the AFL Grand Final dozens of times and know all the insider tips to get you on your way when you arrive.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover certain personal, baggage and cancellation risks. One of our specialized consultants would be happy to provide you with a quote.