Travel & Sports Australia has been officially authorized to sell and distribute AFL Grand Final tickets and packages. Over these years we have provided comprehensive packages including flights, accommodation, tickets and hospitality for more than 25,000 footy fans.
Collectively our team has attended over fifty Toyota AFL Grand Finals. Our accessible and friendly consultants have all the knowledge and experience to assist in planning your travel arrangements including your choice of tickets and hospitality. We are passionate about our work & strive to always provide our clients with an unforgettable Toyota AFL Grand Final experience!
On seller Code – OSAFL 20/21
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Except as otherwise set out below or in the AFL Ticket and Entry Conditions, Travel & Sports Australia (TASA) will provide clients with a refund for all 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final packages and, where applicable, accommodation in circumstances where the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final is impacted by COVID-19 and as a result:
• The 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final is cancelled;
• The 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final is postponed, and/or held at a different venue outside Victoria and you are unable to attend the match on the revised date;
• The stadium capacity at the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final is adjusted by the AFL, an Australian State and/or the Australian Federal Government and as a result you are not permitted to attend the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final;
• Australian State and/or Federal border closures render it not possible for you to attend the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final without quarantining.
Refunds, where applicable, will be processed on/before Friday 15 October 2021.
Where a booking is cancelled by TASA due to COVID-19 and TASA is unable to obtain a refund for package components from a third party service provider or venue, including in respect of the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final official functions and/or souvenir merchandise, no refund will be provided for such package components. No refund will be provided for any merchandise, as this item will be fulfilled regardless of any booking cancellation.
For the avoidance of doubt, border closures and/or travel restrictions in non-Australian jurisdictions do not qualify you for a refund. Should clients be affected by overseas border closures and/or travel restrictions, these will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
OTHER IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
COVID-19 presents challenges so it is important that all clients read and understand this information. TASA will continue to update clients with pertinent information as the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final approaches.
During your attendance at the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final, you must comply with any direction given by the AFL and/or TASA on behalf of the AFL, the venue, including social distancing requirements, and any direction or guidance given by an Australian State and/or the Australian Federal Government in relation to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
You acknowledge, even with rigorous capacity and control measures in place at matches, there remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness, including COVID-19, at the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final at this time. You have considered that risk and your own personal circumstances, including:
• Where there is greater capacity density;
• Any health condition or vulnerability that you may have or that of persons whom you will be in close contact with following your attendance at the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final may have; and
• For a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences.
By attending the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final you, and any persons who attend with you, acknowledge and accept these risks.
PATRON NAMES AND CONTACT DETAILS
For contact tracing purposes, at the time of booking with TASA, a unique mobile number and email address (street address where customer has no email address) is required to be supplied for each person within your booking i.e. the mobile number and email address must be different for each person within the booking. Please be prepared with this information before proceeding with a booking, you will not be able to complete your booking without providing this information.
The 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final packages and, where applicable, accommodation are sold subject to Travel & Sports Australia Booking Conditions, and AFL Ticket and Entry Conditions.
- After trading as the AFL Event Office Perth in recent years, from 2018 we will be trading as TRAVEL & SPORTS AUSTRALIA (AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 20/21) for all things Toyota AFL Grand Final. You’ll still be able to access the same official products and the same wonderful staff you’ve been accustomed to. Only our trading name has changed.
- State and territory governments have imposed a range of interstate travel restrictions that may affect your ability to cross a domestic border. These travel restrictions have been implemented to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. They include the closure of certain state borders and people having to quarantine for 14 days in government-provided accommodation on arrival. In some states and territories, travellers may be financially responsible for the cost of being quarantined. As the health situation is continuing to change, it is important that you find out what restrictions are in place, and if there are any conditions, before booking or undertaking interstate travel. This includes consideration of restrictions when booking domestic air travel and holidays.Find out more information about restrictions in your state or territory:
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government travel advice
- New South Wales: NSW Government travel advice
- Northern Territory: NT Government travel advice
- Queensland: QLD Government travel advice
- South Australia: SA Government travel advice
- Tasmania: TAS Government travel advice
- Victoria: VIC Government travel advice
- Western Australia: WA Government travel advice
- We offer a variety of package options including;
- Ticket + Official AFL function only
- We offer a variety of package options including;
We also offer additional services such as transfers, breakfast, tours, travel insurance, group booking, etc.
- Travel & Sports Australia (AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 20/21) has two options for you to book your 2020 Toyota AFL Grand Final package. You can:
- Yes, we can tailor packages to suit your requirements, however some official AFL Functions are confirmed as 18+ events. Ask us for your options and further details.
- All our packages are subject to event Terms & Conditions which are provided on booking confirmation. Our cancellation / refund policy is outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Your booking is confirmed once you receive a confirmation email and the required payment has been successfully received by Travel & Sports Australia – AFL Authorised On-Seller OSAFL 20/21.
- Once you’ve made your booking, you will receive an email from us summarizing the following details:
- Your booking confirmation
- Your payment schedule / invoice (if applicable)
- Your package itinerary and information
- Your payment receipt
- Document collection procedure
- Full Terms & Conditions
- Unfortunately, AFL Grand Final tickets cannot be purchased individually and must be combined with an official AFL function. Accommodation and airfare bookings are not mandatory.
- All requests are subject to availability & event restrictions therefore we cannot guarantee you will be seated next to friends if they are in a separate booking. However, our sales consultants will always do their best to accommodate your requests.
Please be aware if the booking was made through the AFL Event Office Melbourne we are unable to request for the seats to be together.
- Exact seat numbers are not known until we receive final confirmation of these details from the AFL ticketing department. Therefore, we are only able to advise our seating blocks and categories prior to the event.
- All documentation, including match tickets, will be available for collection approximately 2 weeks before departure. In the event that your departure date precedes the arrival of tickets into our office, we will arrange delivery of your documents/tickets to the hotel you are staying at or have them available at a centralized collection point in Melbourne.
- Yes, you can purchase event tickets and accommodation only, known as a Land Only package. Remember, all match tickets are sold in conjunction with an official AFL function.
- Our packages do not include transfers unless otherwise specified. However we can definitely organize transfers for any booking with prices quoted on request.
Collection and drop off points vary depending on which airline your flights are booked with. Relevant information will be included in the package documents you receive via email after confirming your booking.
- Definitely! We can organize tours, entertainment and any other extra activity for a memorable stay. After all, our consultants have experienced the AFL Grand Final dozens of times and know all the insider tips to get you on your way when you arrive.
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover certain personal, baggage and cancellation risks. One of our specialized consultants would be happy to provide you with a quote.